- To meet the needs of a developing and progressive school, Loganlea State High School relies heavily on the support of the wider community.
- Loganlea State High School has introduced School Wide Sponsors and STAR Excellence Program Sponsorship opportunities in order to complement the funds raised by our school to provide facilities and equipment, which enhance the delivery of education and assist students to reach their potential.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
- Exposure to a growing school community of over 820 students, 100 staff, their families and approximately 20 000 past students.
- Audience of 3000 Facebook and 500 Instagram Users.
- Capacity to advertise your business and an opportunity to increase revenue possibilities.
- Loganlea SHS has the Brisbane to Gold Coast trainline as one of our boundaries, providing an opportunity to advertise your brand to thousands of commuters every day.
- Recognition of the partnership between your company and Loganlea State High School.
- Opportunity to support public education and the Logan Community to achieve their potential through funding for facilities and equipment.
- A variety of sponsorship levels are available with opportunities ranging from $15,000 to $500.
Mrs Anne Clarke
Marketing and Events Officer
Ph: 3451 8747
Please contact Mrs Clarke if you are interested in any Loganlea SHS Sponsorship Opportunities or would like to make a donation.
Mr Brendan Rayner
STAR Program Head of Department
Ph: 3451 8777
Please contact Mr Rayner if you are interested in STAR Program Sponsorship Opportunities.
Mr Brenton Farleigh
Ph: 3451 8777
Please contact Mr Farleigh if you are interested in a Loganlea SHS Premium School Sponsor, would like to make a donation, or would like to discuss the possibility of creating a partnership.